I’m quite a extreme INTJ, but I’m also often seen as another personality type. xD Just because I am bubbly, and laugh a lot with people. I still hate small talks and those time-wasting bonding useless moments, but I learn to pick the people I love to talk to, with topics that they can contribute in. And simply just try to laugh and briefly talk over the other small talks.
Any INTJ girls out there with a extrovert mask? ):
I’ve managed to cultivate a perfect ENTP/ENFP mask for all social occasions.. very useful, if a little tiring! A lot of people say that I come across as confident, friendly and interested in others (im not). I think introverts often create their own social masks which can become a regular new part of themselves, plus we are all multi-faceted; given the right situation we can all be quite the opposite of what our MBTI profile says we should be :)
19 Notes/ Hide
- pibbilyboo likes this
- on-the-wordpath likes this
- icecreamnocake answered: Sometimes, depending on the situation, mindset, and company.
- standingupontheshouldersofgiants likes this
- nomn0m likes this
- myhotcaffeine answered: p/s: Try to fix that habit of using “a” before a word that starts with a vowel. It’s supposed to be “an”.
- katieleg likes this
- thenerdbeans reblogged this from myhotcaffeine and added:
- devalexwg likes this
- myhotcaffeine reblogged this from kittiepawz and added:
- myhotcaffeine likes this
- kittiepawz reblogged this from thenerdbeans and added:
- jocoohno likes this
- satans-bbgirl answered: im exactly the same as you
- unconsciousplots answered: The ENTJ is quite the interesting breed. Your description applies to me and I consider myself an INTJ with a strong F.
- freakishgenius likes this
- thenerdbeans posted this